Disney Sing Along Songs: Heigh-Ho is the 2nd volume of the Disney Sing Along Songs video released on May 19, 1987.
- Heigh-Ho (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
- Up, Down and Touch the Ground (Winnie the Pooh and the Honey Tree or The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh)
- Hi-Diddle-Dee-Dee (An Actor's Life For Me) (Pinocchio)
- Yo-Ho (Pirates of the Caribbean)†
- The Silly Song (Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs)
- A Cowboy Needs a Horse (A Cowboy Needs a Horse)
- The Three Caballeros (The Three Caballeros)
- Theme from Zorro (Zorro TV Series)
- The Siamese Cat Song (Lady and the Tramp)†
- Let's Go Fly a Kite (Mary Poppins)
- Heigh-Ho Reprise
- Hosted by Professor Owl
- Released in 1987 to promote the theatrical re-release of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs on the film's 50th Anniversary.
- Though designated in 1990 as Volume One (just as Snow White is "Animated Feature #1"), Sing Along Songs: Heigh Ho was the second release, preceded by Sing Along Songs: Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Dah (1986).
- There is extensive use of footage from Adventures in Music: Melody, and Toot, Whistle, Plunk and Boomthroughout the entire program with a new script synched to the old video.
- When Professor Owl introduces "Up, Down, Touch the Ground", clips from Winnie the Pooh and the Blustery Day are shown.
- The names of the seven dwarfs are in the Magic Mirror after The Silly Song.
- The 1993 edition features a preview for all eleven numbered volumes to date.
- Footage of Pirates of the Caribbean in the song Yo Ho was taken from Disneyland: From the Pirates of the Caribbean to the World of Tomorrow, which aired January 21, 1968.
- †The Siamese Cat Song was cut from the 1994 print, but returns in Honor to Us All.
- †Yo-Ho was also cut from the 1993 and 1994 prints.
- The 1993 edition includes the remixed closing theme, which was also heard in Friend Like Me, Circle of Life, and Collection of All Time Favorites.
- The 3rd series edition (1994) incorporates the new themes introduced in Friend Like Me, Circle of Life, Collection of All Time Favorites, and Honor to Us All.
- Known as Blanca Nieves: Heigh-Ho in Spanish, released in Spain and the United States.
- In the end credits, most of the song are not in the right order, except for the first two songs "Heigh-Ho" and "Up, Down, Touch the Ground" and the last two songs "The Siamese Cat Song" and "Let's Go Fly a Kite".